The winning public school in our February promotion is Aberdeen Elementary in the Aberdeen School District! The prize is $1,000 paid directly to the school, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Thank you to everyone who participated and to the parents, teachers, grandparents, and other supporters who entered on behalf of your favorite school. Our winning school had the highest ratio of new sign-ups to school enrollment. (Contest guidelines are included below.)
The enthusiasm our contest generated is a testament to your commitment to ensuring strong public schools for all Mississippi children. We implore you to communicate that commitment to your legislators and state leaders. You can find contact information for legislators in your school district here. Let them know you strongly support full funding of public education and directing public funds to only public (not private) schools.
Congratulations to Aberdeen Elementary School, and thank you for supporting The Parents’ Campaign!
- Contest active during the month of February, with an entry deadline of 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28.
- The (one) winning school will be announced on Friday, March 3, 2023.
- Any adult age 21 or older is eligible to participate.
- Entry is via completion of an online signup form for email notifications from The Parents’ Campaign.
- Only one sign-up per email address is allowed.
- Entry is open only to new sign-ups, but current email recipients can help build entries for your school by forwarding this to family and friends.
- An entrant may list multiple schools within a district, and each school will receive credit for the sign-up.
- Only Mississippi public schools are eligible to win the contest.
- There is no cost to participate.
- The winning school will have the highest ratio of sign-ups to school enrollment (number of sign-up forms that include the school’s name divided by the school’s 2022-2023 total enrollment as listed on MDE’s web site).